In the light of recent events around the world related to coronavirus, we’d like to inform you that the hotel is taking all the necessary measures. Rooms are cleaned with disinfectants post every check-out and before every check-in. There are disinfectants placed in the lobby areas for easy access to everyone and are sprayed in due intervals.
Hotel Management, The Umrao
Our Travel Advisory Policy
The Umrao Hotel & Resorts understands that from time-to-time your booking may be affected by weather or natural disasters that are not planned. In such cases, we make every possible effort to keep you informed and to provide you with the level of service that you require so that you can manage your bookings and plan around these unforeseen circumstances. If a Travel Advisory exists, we will display details about the advisory, how your booking may be affected and the process for how to proceed with as little stress and inconvenience as possible.
Coronavirus advisory information (COVID-19)
Latest Update: Our restaurants are closed till 31st March 2020. In Room Dining for staying guest, drive thru & food delivery options are available through our delivery channel.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for The Umrao Hotel & Resort.
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and canceled or postponed public events. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from guests such as yourself.
Inspired by The Umrao Hotel & Resort’s purpose – we care for people so they can be their best – we would like to share a few updates that might help as you consider your next visit.
Confident in our care
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for The Umrao Hotel & Resort – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when you visit us, knowing you’ll experience the quality you expect from The Umrao Hotel & Resort. Daily, we working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance from the CDC and WHO on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
The below precautionary and response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place at The Umrao Hotel & Resort, detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus (including implementing hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas), and procedures in case there is a suspected or confirmed case among our guests or colleagues. Distance Between tables in restaurants has been increased for extra precaution.
- Cross-functional, response teams, including infectious diseases and occupational health experts, guide to our hotels and help address specific needs and situations when needed
- All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and also at turndown in the evening.
- Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our team are taken at the entrance to the hotel.
If any of the parameters for our guest or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance is provided immediately.
We will continue monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Flexible in your travel plans
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities.
The Umrao Hotel & Resort continue to welcome business and leisure travelers with our established operational excellence and commitment to care.
As a reminder, to provide additional flexibility to our guests with travel plans in countries with severe travel restrictions, The Umrao Hotel & Resort is waiving cancellation fees for stays through March 31, 2020, for the following:
- Guests residing in Greater China, South Korea, Japan and Italy with reservations at The Umrao Hotel & Resort globally
- Guests with reservations at The Umrao Hotel & Resort in Greater China, South Korea, Japan and Italy
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and assistance.
The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation and working very closely with local authorities.
Guests traveling to or from Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, or the Taiwan region between January 23 and March 31, 2020; and to or from South Korea and Italy between February 28 and March 31, 2020, will be able to change or cancel a valid booking reservation made via The Umrao directly, Hotel Reservations Centre, without financial penalty. For bookings made by a travel agent or online booking platform, we are advising guests to contact their agent.
For further information and enquiries, please contact The Umrao Reservations Executive. A full list of mail id & phone numbers can be found at https://theumrao.com/contact-us/
World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Latest Update: Press release National Security Council